HeyCharge is growing quickly and invests heavily in its growth engine over the coming year.
As a partner to the Head of Growth, your responsibilities could include:
- create convincing product brochures for different customer segments
- research customer segments and supporting sales data generation
- support with pricing setup, tools and proposals
- write content for the webpage and SoMe channels
- write the greatest blog post and taking SEO relevant topics into account
- manage and organize events
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join HeyCharge as our Marketing & Sales member.
You have your own ideas and impulses – we look forward to it! Bring them with you.
You enjoy learning new things, working in a fast moving environment and speaking your opinion.
You are ambitious and hard working to achieve your goals.
HeyCharge, based in Munich, Germany, is an EV charging technology company that has a proprietary technology that delivers affordable, scalable, and easy to install EV charging and connectivity solutions to multi-family building owners and operators, OEMs, and EV fleet operators. By 2040, there will be over 309 million chargers globally, with over $589 billion that will be invested; HeyCharge’s technology is foundational to every product sold in this market. One of our investors is BMW i Ventures. We're hugely international, with an American-Dutch founder, employees located in 4 countries across 2 continents, and our team of around 20 employees represents 8 countries.
The key benefits of HeyCharge’s technology are:
- Smart without internet. Our technology enables smart charging without needing internet connection - perfect for e.g. underground parking.
- Lower Cost of Ownership. HeyCharge chargers have a patent-pending communications architecture that lowers the cost of hardware, installation, and communication costs.
- Consumption Metering & Invoicing. Our solution covers the measurement of energy consumption for invoicing.
- Manage Multi-User EV Charging Operations. HeyCharge Management Platform offers everything that is needed for the commissioning, operation, and maintenance of your charging network.
- End-to-End Solution. HeyCharge delivers customers a simplified and complete EV charging solution that includes hardware, a B2B and B2C software platform and also allows for the monitoring and sale of power to EV owners.
- Easy to Install. Any electrician can install and activate your HeyCharge chargers without any additional training